Facilitation is a core competency in today's work with groups, whether you are a leader, manager, or consultant. Yet most people become facilitators with little or no training in the art and skill of facilitation. Ineffective meetings cost time and money in terms of lost productivity and lack of buy-in and support for initiatives.
Effective facilitators know and use basic facilitation techniques and have a toolbox of methods, processes, and techniques to address a variety of situations. If you are new to facilitation or have never had facilitation training and would like to improve your existing skills, this two-day course is for you.
- Understanding Facilitation and the Facilitator’s Role
- Planning a Successful Meeting
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Facilitating Difficult Group Dynamics, Situations, and Behaviors
- Group Decision Making and Consensus
Sep 28-29, 2017 Herding Cats Facilitation Skills Public Seminar
- $600 per person; includes course manual and tool kit
- Group discount: $495 per person for groups of 4 or more if registering at the same time - use "GROUP" coupon code in shopping cart
We will follow up with a confirmation phone call upon placing your order to collect the names of all registrants.